Our multidisciplinary development team forges ties with municipalities, the business community and social and economic development sectors. The team is responsible for the development of regional infrastructure and structuring projects on MRC Pontiac territory.
The team’s responsibilities are to:
- Assist promoters in the development of structuring projects on MRC Pontiac territory;
- Support and advise municipalities, non-profit organisations, and cooperatives in their projects;
- Foster cooperation among local organisations;
- Encourage industrial, agricultural, commercial and tourism development on the territory;
- Promote our region’s interests and publicize specific business opportunities;
- Assess and recommend economic development projects;
The team offers technical assistance to municipalities, organisations and promoters in the development of ideas and the search for funding for projects that meet local needs and Pontiac 2020 Strategic Plan guidelines.
For more information on rural and economic development in Pontiac, please contact a member of our Development Team.